Part Time Sales Associate
TYES BY TARA is looking for a Sales Associate who will develop relationships with distributors, resellers and end users to know and understand their needs. During our #GETTYED training program, you’ll become a true expert in styling our products. You’ll sweetly guide stakeholders through the world of TYES BY TARA, share the stories behind the different collections, and let them try on for themselves.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Make a great first impression by prospecting and developing relationships with new and existing wholesale customers, distributors and end-users.
*You will email, call and visit new and existing wholesale customers and tailor solutions for each customer.
*You will be the first point of contact on the phone when a client needs anything. You care about our clients and understand their critical role in our growth.
*Create an environment of happiness and positivity. You like to keep an upbeat attitude and you’re not a fan of gossip or negativity.
We’re looking for happy, service-oriented people who demonstrate the following:
* You’re in love with our products and want to share them with the world. You are truly passionate about the TYES BY TARA brand and want to be apart of its growth.
* You thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and the ability to juggle many different priorities.
* You’re a natural salesperson who loves engaging with customers.
* You’re highly dependable, responsible and organized.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
We understand that fashion styling is a mix of an art and a science. That is why we love a mix of street cred and school cred. At a minimum, this role requires:
- High school degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- 1-3 years retail experience, preferably with a fashion or luxury brand
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Fluency in a second language, such as Mandarin, Japanese, French and/or Spanish is a plus
To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Sales Associate: [Your Name]”