Today so much information we need is at our fingertips. With the abundance of articles, blogs, microblogs, websites and the results from google, we can easily identify and locate so many tools and information that make us savvier shoppers, informed consumers and social mavens. After exploring the world of the App Store, I wanted to share some of my favorite apps that make my world so much sweeter:
1. Facetune - A Must Have!! Airbrush your photos instantly and make objects in the photo become clearer with just a few taps.
2. PicFlow - Such an awesome interface to quickly and easily make videos with music, timed transitions, and easy editing.
3. Shazam - Another amazing app that is great for locating the title and artist of a song when you love and but not sure who created it.
4. Lyft - While I love both Uber and Lyft, I really like that Lyft gives you an immediate credit to use their service and every driver I've had has been great! One even charged my phone and gave me snacks!
5. Google Maps - The thing I love most about this app is that there is an arrow that provides directional information into what way you are facing! Super useful when you are navigating city streets!~